Organic Stain Mask
Akane Anti-Spot Meringue Mask is suitable for all skin types that have problems with spots and/or brown and/or pigmented marks. Over the years, our skin suffers the effects of time and external aggressions (acne, tobacco, sun...) small brown spots and scars remain, the complexion is less luminous and less even. The meringue mask reduces the appearance of spots and marks
How to use it:
Apply the anti-spot mask twice a week on the areas of the face with small color defects and residual marks. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water, ideally with a Konjac sponge.
The best way to avoid the appearance of brown spots is to adopt an SPF as soon as the sunny days arrive, and to use serum and moisturizing cream for a skin protected and moisturized all year round!
Our great ingredients
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. 28% of the total ingredients are from organic farming.
- Akane® oleoactive: The oxidation of skin cells is responsible for its premature aging. Our Akane active ingredient made from apples and apple leaves is an alliance of 2 types of polyphenols (quercetin and seboldin), which are excellent antioxidants that are effective against oxidative stress and free radicals. The result: protected, strengthened skin that maintains its health and radiance.
- Organic Lemon Floral Water: with clarifying and lightening properties, it purifies and unifies the complexion.
- Papain extract: this resurfacing enzyme comes from papaya. Revives radiance!
- Licorice and rice bran extract: clarifies the complexion. UV-related pigmentation spots and acne scars are gradually reduced, leaving the skin radiant and luminous.
- Lemon essential oil: known for its clarifying and brightening properties, it brings radiance and reduces residual marks over time.
For a customized care, apply the organic anti-spot mask in multimasking
This mask can be used alone, in duo or trio as part of our Multi-masking facial routine. Used alone or in combination with the Anti-Blemish Poultice Mask, it will dry out blemishes and reduce the appearance of blemishes and marks.
|AQUA (WATER)||Demineralized water|
|CITRUS LIMON FRUIT WATER*||Lemon floral water*|
|HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID OIL*||Sunflower Oil*|
|GLYCERYL STEARATE||Consistency factor of natural origin|
|GLYCERIN||Humectant of natural origin|
|POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE||Emulsifier of natural origin|
|C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES||Consistency factor of natural origin|
|GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE||Emulsifier of natural origin|
|PARFUM||Perfume of natural origin|
|JOJOBA ESTERS, POLYGLYCERYL-3 BEESWAX, POLYGLYCERYL-6 DISTEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL||Jojoba wax, beeswax, emulsifier|
|SODIUM LEVULINATE||Preservative of natural origin|
|BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS SEED OIL*||Active ingredient of natural origin|
|XANTHAN GUM||Gelling agent of natural origin|
|MALTODEXTRIN, CARICA PAPAYA FRUIT EXTRACT||Papaya extract|
|SODIUM ANISATE||Preservative of natural origin|
|CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM OIL*||Lemon essential oil|
|GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE||Preservative of natural origin|
|TOCOPHEROL||Anti-oxidant of natural origin|
|LIMONENE||Component of lemon essential oil|
|GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA ROOT EXTRACT*,
|CI 77492||Mineral pigment|
|ROSA RUBIGINOSA SEED OIL, PYRUS MALUS FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS LEAF EXTRACT||Components of the Akane oleoactive (virgin oil of Muscat Rose*, Akane apples and apple leaves)|
|SODIUM PHYTATE, ALCOHOL||pH adjuster, stabilizer|
|ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT*||Liquorice root|
|ORYZA SATIVA BRAN EXTRACT||Rice bran|
*ingredients from organic farming