Personal data management
Akane may collect personal data (surname, first name, address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address) and non-personal data (browser, Internet access provider, pages visited, duration of visit, etc.) concerning the Internet user.
This data will be subject to automated processing and may be used to contact you.
We do not sell or rent your personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended, relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the Internet user is informed that he has a right of access, opposition, rectification and deletion of data concerning him. To exercise these rights, the Internet User simply needs to make a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Akane undertakes to preserve the confidentiality of personal data transmitted by the Internet user when using the Site.
Furthermore, subject to having obtained the User's express and prior consent at the time of data collection, Akane may send the User direct prospecting by e-mail.
Finally, subject to having obtained the User's express and prior consent at the time of data collection, Akane may transfer data concerning the User to its partners.
You can have all your personal data deleted from our files. Simply send us an e-mail and we will make every effort to delete your data from our files.
Akane's website is intended for everyone, however, Akane does not intend to collect personal data from minors. However, if a minor provides his or her personal data, his or her parents or guardians are required to ask us to delete this information from our files by e-mail.
What types of personal data are collected?
As part of its commercial activity, Akane may collect personal information about the user.
When you create a customer account, place an order online, fill out a contact form we collect, through forms that you fill out, some of the following personal information: last name, first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth.
We also collect information relating to your navigation on our site before or after the creation of a customer account. This data allows us to improve the customer experience and the quality of our services.
We also collect information from partners, including advertising and analytics platforms.
All personal data collected by our site comes from the user (with the exception of contact information provided by a friend or family member of the user as part of a gift for example).
Why collect data?
In the context of a purchase, newsletter registration or account creation on the Site, Akane may collect and store personal data on the User.
These data are identified as mandatory for the processing of orders, requests or the treatment of the desired information. They allow us in particular :
- to provide you with the requested services
- to collect your payment
- to ensure the execution of the sales contract (home delivery
to contact you when necessary, for example to set up a delivery appointment or to warn you of an unexpected event.
Some of the above-mentioned data are collected for justifiable reasons: to contact you to obtain your opinion on our services or products, to propose an offer adapted to your order history, to analyze your navigation to improve, support and develop our commercial activity, to send you specific documents: quotation, invoice, notice...
Akane undertakes to respect the confidentiality of personal data communicated by Customers on the site and to process them in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended and currently in force.
Personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to meet the needs of order processing, customer relationship management, after-sales service, necessary improvements, requirements of applicable legislation.
To which recipients may we communicate data?
Certain personal data collected may be transmitted to the companies, subcontractors and service providers used by Akane in the context of the execution of orders and the provision of services offered via the site.
We may therefore pass on your data to the following third parties:
- Payment service providers, including financial institutions in the context of payment on credit.
- Delivery service providers: in order to ensure the delivery service.
- Assembly service providers
- Manufacturers: within the framework of an after-sales service resolution.
- Our partner Avis Vérifiés, in charge of collecting customer opinions.
- Administrative or judicial authorities
Under no circumstances do we sell or rent your data.
They are strictly collected and processed for mandatory or justifiable purposes and in compliance with the regulations in force.
How is personal data secured?
In order to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data Akane has implemented technical security measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data to protect it from malicious intrusion, loss, alteration or disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
We therefore use the following security techniques:
- The HTTPS protocol: allowing you to consult our site in complete security. This protocol protects the integrity and confidentiality of your data by encrypting all data exchanged on our site, making it impossible to hack or intercept.
- An access control: allowing to restrict data connections.
- A firewall: guaranteeing the security of where your data is stored.
- SSL encryption for payment: confidential payment data is transmitted directly and encrypted (SSL) to the corresponding banking institution.
Access to personal data is limited to Akane employees and service providers acting on its behalf (carriers or suppliers).
- Access rights: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you. You also have the right to know what personal data we process about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to request the modification or updating of your personal data if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion: You may request us to delete personal data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to limitation of processing: you have the right to request limitation of data processing, subject to compliance with legal obligations. Where processing is restricted, we may still store your information.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and transferable format in order to be able to pass them on to another person in charge, where the processing is based on consent or contract and is carried out by automated processes.
- Right of opposition: you have the right to object to the processing of your data in the cases provided for by law. You can also object to the processing of your data for advertising purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent: You also have the right to withdraw your consent to subscribe to or use our services at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not make it illegal to use your personal data while the consent was valid.
- The right to determine instructions regarding the processing of your data after your death: you have the right to choose how we may use, store or delete your information after your death.
Cookie Usage Policy
When you browse our site, cookies may be placed on your terminal, subject to your consent. These cookies are files deposited on your computer when you visit our site or when you view an advertisement. Their purpose is to collect information relating to your navigation in order to improve the customer experience on our site, to know how you interact with us, and in some cases to personalize the advertising offer that may be presented to you.
When you first browse our site for the first time, we inform you that cookies may be placed on your terminal via an information banner that appears at the bottom of the page. You are then informed that by continuing your navigation you give your consent to the deposit of all cookies.
However, you can at any time change the settings relating to the deposit of cookies and waive your consent.
Please be aware that we do not store in the cookies we use sensitive personal information such as your address, password, credit card details...
We use different types of cookies on our site:
- Technical cookies: necessary for the proper functioning of the site. For example, these cookies are used to identify the user during the session to avoid having to repeat the identification process, to speed up certain procedures on the site or to save pages that have already been consulted...
- Analytics cookies: Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google LLC. We use these cookies to process statistical analyses of user behaviour in an anonymous and aggregated form. These cookies allow us to collect general information about how you navigate on our site. For example, they measure the number of times you have visited our site, the number of pages visited, the time spent on our site... These various statistics enable us to improve our site and to adapt it to your requests.
To disable Google Analytics cookies: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr
- Social network cookies: our site uses third party computer applications that allow you to play videos or become a member of our Facebook page from our home page by clicking on the "Like" button.
How do I delete cookies?
Whatever your browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari ...) you can oppose at any time to the recording of cookies by choosing the option "do not allow sites to create cookies". The procedure to follow differs according to the browser, but you can find the instructions in the "Help" section of each browser. Your browser also allows you to consult the cookies present on your computer, and to delete them one by one, or all at once.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies-preferences
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- iOS: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265
The National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties has prepared a detailed article on this point: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
For example, you can oppose the deposit of cookies by going to this site: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
Retargeting, Remarketing Google Adwords
Google AdWords Remarketing is an offer from Google LLC (www.google.com). Google LLC is headquartered in the United States and is certified under the EU-US Privacy Shield.
You can disable the remarketing cookie via this link: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated?hl=fr.