Decongestant eye mask
This decongesting eye mask is suitable for all skin types that experience problems in the eye area (dark circles, puffiness, crow's feet) and forehead. Its creamy texture, like a smoothie, brings a freshness and instantly relaxes the eye contour area!
How to use it:
Apply twice a week to the eye contour area, crow's feet and forehead wrinkles. Leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
Tip: You can leave it 15 minutes in the refrigerator before application for a more intense decongestant effect.
Our great ingredients:
100% natural ingredients - 46% from organic farming
- Akane® oleoactive : a unique active ingredient created in our laboratories, Akane oleoactive®, derived from the Akane apple and apple leaf, is a combination of two types of polyphenols (quercetin and seboldin) with recognized antioxidant powers. It protects and strengthens your skin on a daily basis to preserve its health and radiance.
- Buckwheat Oil: Rich in sterols, buckwheat oil attacks fat to reduce the appearance of puffiness
- Organic Bilberry Powder: With powerful antioxidant powers, this active ingredient is an excellent anti-aging agent that smoothes skin texture and reduces wrinkles and fine lines. Organic bilberry powder is ideal for the skin of city dwellers who have been badly treated by stress and pollution!
- Hyaluronic acid: it is one of the main components of the extracellular matrix and therefore naturally present in the skin. Very rich in water, it plays an extremely important role since it fills the space between the cells of the skin, giving this one this smooth and pulpy aspect. However, its production decreases over time. This is why it is essential to apply it, in order to ensure the hydration of the cells.
- Blue Lotus Extract: This active ingredient with anti-aging properties limits the internal aging of cells, revitalizes the skin while protecting it from free radicals.
- Hibiscus extract: regenerating and anti-oxidant action to limit the marks of time
- Violet clay : Soothing and softening, it is perfectly suited to the sensitive area around the eyes.
For a customized care, adopt the multi-masking
Discover our multimasking routine. This trend from Asia consists of applying different masks on different areas of the face according to the specific needs of each one. Indeed, our skin does not necessarily face the same problems in a generalized way. Oily T-zone but rather dry cheeks... Perfect T-zone but acne on the cheeks...
Sensitive skin that tends to have redness but dilated pores on the sides of the nose... Recommended by dermatologists, this ritual provides the skin with a precise and accurate care, a targeted action for a personalized beauty moment!
|HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID OIL*||Sunflower Oil*|
|VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT WATER*||Blueberry water*|
|BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER*||Shea butter*|
|GLYCERIN||Humectant of natural origin|
|COCOS NUCIFERA OIL||Coconut Oil*|
|GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE||Emulsifier of natural origin|
|PARFUM||Perfume of natural origin|
|VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT*||Blueberry powder*|
|CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYGONUM FAGOPYRUM EXTRACT||Buckwheat oil|
|XANTHAN GUM||Gelling agent of natural origin|
|TOCOPHEROL||Anti-oxidant of natural origin|
|CI 77820||Mineral pigment|
|NYMPHAEA CAERULEA LEAF CELL EXTRACT||Blue lotus extract|
|SODIUM HYALURONATE||Active ingredient of natural origin|
|CI 77007||Mineral pigment|
|ROSA RUBIGINOSA SEED OIL*, PYRUS MALUS FRUIT EXTRACT,
PYRUS MALUS LEAF EXTRACT
|Components of the oil-active Akane (Akane apples and apple leaves)|
|SODIUM PHYTATE, ALCOHOL, AQUA||pH adjuster, stabilizer|
|HIBISCUS SYRIACUS CALLUS EXTRACT||Hibiscus extract|
|CI 77491||Mineral pigment|
*ingredients from organic farming