Green clay mask for the face
This green clay mask is ideal to fight against acne. It is suitable for oily and mixed to oily skin. The Akane Anti-Imperfections Cataplasm Mask acts like a blotter to eliminate excess sebum and dry out imperfections with a record setting time of 5 minutes. It also calms redness thanks to the peppermint floral water.
How to use it:
Apply the green clay mask all over the face or more specifically on the greasiest areas of your face (often the famous T-zone, forehead/nose/chin, where blackheads tend to settle).
The application time of the green clay mask is 5 minutes, twice a week. Rinse with warm water afterwards. Use twice a week.
Our great ingredients:
99% of ingredients of natural origin - 40% from organic farming
- Akane® oleoactive: The oxidation of skin cells is responsible for its premature aging. Our Akane active ingredient made from apples and apple leaves is an alliance of 2 types of polyphenols (quercetin and seboldin), which are excellent antioxidants that are effective against oxidative stress and free radicals. The result: protected, strengthened skin that maintains its health and radiance.
- Organic Spirulina: Spirulina is a micro-alga with detoxifying properties that helps absorb impurities and cleanse the skin, while soothing and moisturizing it. It improves its firmness and its elasticity while being very effective to fight against the acne.
- Green clay: particularly rich in minerals, clay is a particularly absorbent volcanic rock. It regulates excess sebum and the appearance of imperfections linked to oily skin, for a clearer complexion, day after day.
- Organic peppermint floral water: Recognized for its sebum-regulating properties, it revives the complexion and tones the skin thanks to its astringent properties. It thus contributes to reduce the appearance of the black spots. And because it activates the cutaneous microcirculation, it also makes it possible to fight against the unsightly rednesses!
- The essential oil of tea tree: this oil is known for its great antiseptic virtues. It cleanses and attenuates the imperfections. It also has fungicidal, antibacterial and disinfectant powers.
For a customized care, adopt the multi-masking
> Multi-masking tip
Dilated pores? Blemishes? T-zone more oily than the rest of the face? Use the Green Mask Cataplasm in combination with the Purifying Black Scrub enriched with activated vegetable charcoal and olive kernel powder. The combination of this scrub + mask guarantees a global action to treat your skin concerns. The purifying milk scrub will unclog pores, while the Green Clay Cataplasm Mask will treat excess sebum and purify your skin. No more dull and uneven complexion, hello new skin!
> The little extra
Discover our multimasking routine. This trend from Asia consists of applying different masks to different areas of the face according to each person's specific needs. Indeed, our skin does not necessarily face the same problems in general. Oily T-zone but rather dry cheeks... Perfect T-zone but acne on the cheeks... Sensitive skin that tends to have redness but dilated pores on the sides of the nose... Recommended by dermatologists, this ritual allows us to provide the skin with the right and precise care, a targeted action for a personalized beauty moment!
|MENTHA PIPERITA WATER
|Peppermint Floral Water*
|HELIANTHUS ANNUUS HYBRID OIL*
|Consistency factor of natural origin
|GLYCERYL STEARATE CITRATE
|Emulsifier of natural origin
|Humectant of natural origin
|ZEA MAYS STARCH
|Active ingredient of natural origin
|Perfume of natural origin
|PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) LEAF EXTRACT, ROSA RUBIGINOSA SEED OIL*
|Components of the Akane oleoactive (virgin oil of Muscat Rose*, Akane apples and apple leaves)
|SPIRULINA PLATENSIS POWDER*
|Gelling agent of natural origin
|MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA LEAF OIL*
|Tea tree essential oil*
|pH adjuster, stabilizer
*ingredients from organic farming