How to make an ice cube?
- How to easily remove the ice cube?
After taking the ice cube out of the freezer, run it under hot water for 30 seconds so you can open it easily.
- How to use the ice cube in its entirety?
When you have used the first half of the ice cube, run the stick under hot water so that you can unmold it completely. Then turn the ice cube over and put it back in the stick so that you can use the bottom half of the ice cube.
- I have sensitive skin, can I use the ice cube?
The Ice therapy ritual is suitable for all skin types. If you are afraid of the sensation of being overexposed, you can apply a small square of muslin (or other light fabric) over the ice cube to avoid direct contact with your skin.
Ice Therapy recipes in pictures
All our recipe cards
The great ingredients of the lotion
*100% natural ingredients - 20% from organic agriculture
Akane® oleoactive: The oxidation of the skin cells is responsible for its premature aging. Our Akane active ingredient made from apples and apple leaves is a combination of two types of polyphenols (quercetin and seboldin), which are excellent antioxidants that are effective against oxidative stress and free radicals. The result: protected, strengthened skin that maintains its health and radiance.
Organic rose floral water: it is a hydrolate obtained by distillation of the Damask rose flower. The organic rose water used by Akane is suitable for young as well as mature, dry, sensitive and reactive skins, as well as for oily skins with acneic tendency. Its delicate, soft and sweet fragrance is a real olfactory delight. Rich in essential fatty acids and vitamin E, it helps maintain the hydrolipidic barrier of the epidermis, contributes to the maintenance of a firm skin and fights effectively against free radicals.
Fruit AHAs: They allow to make "new skin": they restore radiance to the complexion, smooth surface imperfections, reduce pigmentation problems and decrease the depth of wrinkles.
The virtues of skin-icing for the skin
Massaging your face with an ice cube is a simple action that is full of benefits for your skin. This contrast with the temperature of the surface of the epidermis plays in our favor and has what to seduce:
- The skin-icing stimulates and activates the blood circulation. The complexion regains its radiance. The icy effect revives tired faces, the epidermis is sublimated and smoothed. This technique is ideal to obtain a glowy complexion in a few minutes.
- The skin-icing, thanks to its astringent effect and its freshness, limits the appearance of the buttons, calms the inflammations, relieves the skin and attenuates the rednesses. It is particularly recommended in case of imperfections and acne.
- The tightening effect of the cold on the skin tightens the pores and limits the production of sebum. Pores are less visible, skin texture is refined and sebum is regulated.
- The cold acts as a decongestant treatment. The action of the ice cube stimulates microcirculation and gradually deflates the skin. Under the eyes, the cold is very effective in reducing puffiness and dark circles.
- Cold is an anti-aging ally. It fights against the formation of wrinkles, lifts the facial features and tones the skin by stimulating blood circulation.
|AQUA (WATER)||Demineralized water|
|ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER*||Damask Rose Floral Water*|
|ROSA RUBIGINOSA SEED OIL*, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) LEAF EXTRACT||Components of the Akane oleoactive (virgin oil of Muscat Rose*, Akane apples and apple leaves)|
|ARGININE||Active ingredient of natural origin|
|LACTIC ACID||Active ingredient of natural origin|
|SODIUM HYDROXIDE||pH adjuster|
|SODIUM LEVULINATE||Preservative of natural origin|
|SODIUM ANISATE||Preservative of natural origin|
|CITRIC ACID||Naturally occurring pH adjuster|
|PERFUME (FRAGRANCE)||Perfume of natural origin|
|SORBITOL||Solubilizer of natural origin|
|SUCROSE DILAURATE||Solubilizer of natural origin|
|SUCROSE LAURATE||Solubilizer of natural origin|
|SUCROSE TRILAURATE||Solubilizer of natural origin|