Integrating double or triple cleansing into your beauty routine is one of the little secrets to healthy skin. During the day, our epidermis undergoes multiple aggressions: pollution, dust, wind, make-up, UV rays... In the evening, the face needs to get rid of all these impurities to regenerate itself fully while we sleep. Double or triple make-up removal is suitable for all skin types and is the most effective cleansing method for healthy skin.
DOUBLE OR TRIPLE CLEANING: WHAT IS IT?
Double or triple cleaning is integrated into the layering technique. These are the first gestures of this beauty ritual, very widespread in Asia. The purpose of these steps is to remove make-up, deeply cleanse the skin, eliminate all small persistent impurities, soothe the face and restore its radiance. Carried out before going to bed, triple or double cleansing is also one of the first anti-ageing gestures: freed of its impurities, the skin breathes and the cells can renew themselves properly during the night. Goodbye premature small wrinkles! When the skin of the face is well cleansed, it absorbs all the more the active ingredients of the care products that are then applied to it.
But what ritual to adopt between the double or triple cleansing?
THE TRIPLE CLEANING
As the name suggests, triple cleaning consists of 3 steps:
- An oily body to remove so-called "greasy" substances from the face, such as make-up. The use of an oily make-up remover is to be preferred, because it gently removes impurities, it does not irritate the skin and respects the hydrolipidic film. This texture allows to emulsify the different materials (foundation, mascara, lipstick) by "peeling" them off the surface of the epidermis, in order to dissolve them gently. Whether your skin is dry, combination or oily, this oily make-up remover is suitable for everyone! It avoids the vicious circle of overproduction of sebum, often due to a product that is too stripping, for oily skin. It is perfectly suited to dry and sensitive skin while respecting the skin barrier. Be careful, however, to check the composition of the chosen product, in particular that the oils used are vegetable and not mineral, and that they are not comedogenic for the skin.
- A cleaning with an aqueous phase to remove this time the last persistent materials such as sweat or dust. For this step, it is important to choose a cleansing gel in accordance with your skin problem. The skin is very fragile, it is not necessary to strip it thoroughly to keep it clean. The pH of the selected cleanser should not exceed 6.5. An unsuitable cleanser can alter the balance of our skin and lead to skin reactions, imperfections, irritation, etc...
- A floral water based on rose water to tone, moisturize, soothe and sublimate the skin. It removes the last traces of limescale and restores radiance to a dull complexion.
Triple cleansing is to be adopted for all people who wear make-up. The 3 steps constitute an essential beauty routine to keep your skin young and above all healthy.
True to its name, the double cleaning process consists of only 2 steps:
- cleansing the skin with a cleansing gel
- spraying a skin with flower water to give it a glow
These 2 steps are the same as the triple cleaning. Double cleansing is suitable for people who do not wear make-up, which is why we skip the make-up removal stage. But the fact of not wearing make-up does not exclude a cleansing of the skin at the end of the day. Pollution, sebum, sweat and dust still accumulate on our epidermis, and our skin must get rid of them if it wants to regenerate properly at night! This is why, for this double cleansing, we mainly rely on the use of a cleansing gel, then a flower water.